Important Dates (deadlines extended)
|4-page extended abstract submission|
|Notification to Authors|
|Submission of final paper due|
About Supercomputing Frontiers 2015
Supercomputing Frontiers 2015 is Singapore’s inaugural conference on trends and innovations in the world of high performance computing. It will be held on March 17 – 20, 2015 at Biopolis’ Matrix Building in Singapore.
The conference themes include the following:
- Supercomputing applications in domains of critical impact in economic and human terms, and especially those requiring computing resources approaching Exascale;
- Big Data science merging with Supercomputing with associated issues of I/O, high bandwidth networking, storage, workflows and real time processing;
- Architectural complexity of Exascale systems with special focus on supercomputing interconnects, interconnect topologies and routing, and interplay of interconnect topologies with algorithmic communication patterns for both numerically intensive computations and Big Data; and
- Any other topics that push the boundaries of Supercomputing to Exascale and beyond.
Prospective authors are invited to submit short (4-page) extended abstracts electronically in PDF format through the EasyChair conference management system website. Those who do not have an EasyChair account will need to create one. Use the following link to submit your papers: Supercomputing Frontiers 2015 – EasyChair Login Submitted papers will be subjected to a stringent peer review and carefully evaluated based on originality, significance, technical soundness, and clarity of exposition. Accepted papers may be selected to be published in the conference proceedings by the new international journal launched by J. Dongarra and V. Voevodin, Supercomputing Frontiers & Innovations.
Types of Submissions:
- Completed research papers
- Research-in-progress papers
Language: English (dialects including American, British, Australian etc) is the language of the conference and of all submissions. Originality: Submissions to Supercomputing Frontiers 2015 must be original; submissions cannot have been published or accepted in a journal or conference proceedings, not presented at another conference. Further, submissions must not be currently under consideration for publication or presentation elsewhere.Download the PDF version of our Call for Papers