Videos of Supercomputing Frontiers Europe 2020: Day-1 have been released
Keynote lecture of Ziogas Alexandros Nikolaos on 2019 Bell prize winning computations of atomically-resolved nano-transistors as well as several invited talks on Artificial Intelligence, Physics, Astronomy and Cosmology, HPC in Africa or Muli- and Large Scale Modelling are now available on Supercomputing Frontiers Europe website.
Recordings of DAY 1 of the Supercomputing Frontiers Europe 2020 have been released on April 27 under the MEDIA tab. SCFE20 presentations can be also accessed via ICM University of Warsaw YouTube channel.
Stay tuned – recordings of remaining content will be published in the coming days.
Videos of the Day-1
- MAREK MICHALEWICZ, ICM University of Warsaw | Opening Remarks from the Chairman of the Organising Committee
PHYSICS, ASTRONOMY, COSMOLOGY
- ZIOGAS ALEXANDROS NIKOLAOS, ETH Zürich | A Data-Centric Approach to Extreme-Scale Ab initio Dissipative Quantum Transport Simulations
- ELIU HUERTA, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign |Accelerated Artificial Intelligence for Big-data Physics Experiments
- [contributed talk] P.MAGIERSKI, M.C.BARTON, A.BULGAC, S.JIN, K.KOBUSZEWSKI, P. KULINSKI, K.J.ROCHE, K.SEKIZAWA, B.TUZEMEN, G.WLAZLOWSKI | New features of superfluidity far from equilibrium: nuclear reactions, dynamics of ferrons and quantum vortices in ultracold gases
HPC IN AFRICA
- HAPPY SITHOLE, The Council for Scientific and Industrial Research | The Role of Cyber-Infrastructure in Development of Africa
- WILHELMINA NEKOTO, Data Engineer, Research Scientist (Computer Vision) | Automated Wildlife Monitoring and Poacher Detection in Namibian Communal Conservancies
- UROS IGNJACEVIC, General Manager of Sun Data World | Ethiopia: The formation of a digital powerhouse of Africa
- KARTHEE SIVALINGAM, HPE HPC/AI EMEA Research Lab | Optimising AI training deployments using Graph compilers and containers
MULI- AND LARGE SCALE MODELLING
- YUEFAN DENG Stony Brook University, NY | Fast and Accurate Multiscale Modeling of Platelets Guided by Machine Learning
- [contributed talk] S.BASTRAKOV, R.WIDERA, A.DEBUS, M.GARTEN, R.PAUSCH, K.STEINIGER, M.BUSSMANN AND A.HUEBL |PIConGPU Performance and Scaling Results on Summit
- [contributed talk] M.DZIKOWSKI, G.GRUSZCZYSKI | Templated CUDA Lattice Boltzmann Method: generic CFD solver for single and multi-phase problems
- MICHAEL BADER Technical University of Munich | Towards Exascale Hyperbolic PDE Engines – Are We Skating to Where the Puck Will Be?
- TOMASZ MALKIEWICZ CSC – IT Center for Science and Nordic e-Infrastructure Collaboration (NeIC) | LUMI: the EuroHPC pre-exascale system of the North
worldwide | weekly | free of charge
VIRTUAL ICM Seminars In Computer And Computational Science
#OpenScience virtual meetings in #HPC, #AI, #QuantumComputing, #BigData, #IoT, computer and data networks