Conference Venue & Logistics
The Nałęcz Institute of Biocybernetics and Biomedical Engineering, Polish Academy of Sciences (IBBE) is a national scientific institute affiliated to the Polish Academy of Sciences (PAS). The research carried out in the Institute is focused on fusion of engineering and the life sciences. Institute focuses most of all on conducting research in biocybernetics and biomedical engineering.
AddressNałęcz Institute of Biocybernetics and Biomedical Engineering
Polish Academy of Sciences
4, Ks.Trojdena str.
Nearest Bus Stops
There are two bus stops in the nearby. The first one is Uniwersytet Medyczny (Medical University) and the latter — Wiślicka.
Getting to IBBE PAS
By Public Transport
from Warszawa Centralna (Warsaw Central) Railway Station
- bus no. 175 or no. 504 or no. 128 to Uniwersytet Medyczny (the Medical University) stop,
- tram no. 7 or tram no. 9 or tram no. 25 to the Bitwy Warszawskiej 1920 r. stop.
from Warszawa Zachodnia (Warsaw West) Railway Station
- bus no. 172 to the Wiślicka stop.
The walk from the bus or tram stop to IBBE PAS takes approximately 5–10 minutes.
You will find taxis at various taxi stands: along major roads, by the railway stations and the places of interest. Another popular option is to call a taxi dispatch office (see suggested phone numbers below). All taxi fares are metered and are based on a distance travelled. Additional surcharges will apply during the night hour times.
- We recommend three taxi corporations: Ele Taxi (+48 22) 811 11 11, Super Taxi Warszawa (+48 22) 578 98 00 (or 19622), Sawa Taxi (+48 22) 644 44 44. You can find these names on a large, visible display panel, close to the exit door of the airport arrivals;
- Taxi cost to the City Centre is about 40 PLN, i.e. €10;
- For safety reasons we strongly advise to use licensed taxi services offered at Warsaw Chopin Airport. Taxi tariffs should be clearly displayed in the car window (2.40–2.80 PLN/1km + initial charge 8.00 PLN).