Watch James Gimzewski’s lecture “Emergent Atomic Switch Networks for Neuroarchitectonics” and invited talks on data communication, distributed computing, architecture, data-centric computing and storage
Keynote talk of James Gimzewski from University of California Los Angeles and most of the recorded presentations of the last day of the HPC conference are now available on Supercomputing Frontiers Europe website.
VIDEOS OF THE DAY-3
- JAMES K. GIMZEWSKI, University of California Los Angeles | Emergent Atomic Switch Networks for Neuroarchitectonics [keynote lecture]
DATA COMMUNICATION, DISTRIBUTED COMPUTING
- EDEN FIGUEROA, Stony Brook University | Towards the Quantum Internet: Building an entanglement-sharing quantum network
- CHIN FANG, CEO of Zettar Inc. | The historical 1st Poland-Singapore data transfer production trial over CAE-1, a behind the scene look
- KAROL NIEDZIELEWSKI, ICM University of Warsaw | Long distance geographically distributed InfiniBand based computing
- CALISTA REDMOND, CEO, RISC-V Foundation | Open Hardware Revolution
- MAKOTO TAIJI, RIKEN Center for Biosystems Dynamics Research Osaka | MDGRAPE-4A: A Special-purpose computer system for Molecular Dynamics simulations
- JAROSLAW JUNG & KRZYSZTOF HALAGAN, Lodz University of Technology | Technology of Real-World Analyzers (TAUR) and its practical application
- ERICH FOCHT, NEC Germany | Vector Evolution. The path to the SX-Aurora TSUBASA
- REED DEVANY, Data Vortex | The Data Vortex: From Interbellum Polish Mathematics to a Novel Topology for Connecting Cores
- DELAFROUZ MIRFENDERESKI, Stony Brook University | Checkpoint/Restart Implementation for OpenSHMEM
DATA-CENTRIC COMPUTING, STORAGE
- ANTONINO TUMEO, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory | Data and Model Convergence: a case for Software Defined Architectures
- JAY LOFSTEAD, Sandia National Laboratories | Memory vs. Storage: Is There a Difference and Do We Care Anymore?
- JULIAN KUNKEL, University of Reading | Potential of I/O-Aware Workflows in Climate and Weather
- ZIOGAS ALEXANDROS NIKOLAOS, ETH Zürich | I/O Challenges in Data-Centric Framework
- JAY LOFSTEAD, Sandia National Laboratories | Containers and Data-Centric Computing
10 recordings of the Virtual ICM Seminars In Computer And Computational Science – worldwide Open Science online meetings in HPC, AI, Quantum Computing, BigData, IoT, computer and data networks held in the past few months after SCFE20 conference.
The series of Virtual ICM Seminars in Computer and Computational Science will return in the new academic year 2020/2021.
Details soon on supercomputingfrontiers.eu/2020/seminars/