Virtual ICM Seminars in Computer and Computational Science 2022
The online payment of conference fee is available with following terms and conditions.
- § 1 The object of the Terms
- The present Terms determine the rules of acceptance of electronic payments for conference fee by the University of Warsaw, based at 26/28 Krakowskie Przedmieście, 00-927 Warszawa, Poland, NIP 525-001-12-66, REGON 000001258, hereinafter called “the UW”, made using the UW web sites. The present Terms constitute rules in the understanding of Article 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by internet.
- § 2 The object of transaction
- The amount and terms of payment of the conference fee have been determined in fee section of conference web page. Online payments made by Visa and MasterCard credit cards, as well as by bank transfers to a designated bank account of the UW shall be carried out by PayU S.A.
- § 3 Technological requirements
- § 4 Complaints procedure
- Complaints procedures about conference fee payments made electronically should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. A complaint should state the following: the name, surname of the complaining party, as well as a detailed description of and reason for the complaint. The complaints received will be dealt with immediately by the conference Orginizing Comitte in the order of filing, but no later than within 14 days of filing. The complaining party shall be informed about the outcome of the complaint in the same way in which the complaint was filed, at the address provided in the correspondence.
- § 5 Refund of the conference fee
- Refunds will not be provided.
- § 6 Protection of personal data
- Personal data of the User provided in course of the transaction in order to perform the present Agreement shall be processed by the University of Warsaw, based at 26/28 Krakowskie Przedmieście, Poland, NIP 525-001-12-66, REGON 000001258, in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (uniform text: Journal of Laws of 1015, item 2135, as amended). Submission of personal data is voluntary but necessary for the transaction. The User has the right to access their data and correct them.
- § 7 Liability of the Parties
- All disputes arising out of making payment electronically by the UW under these Terms shall be subject to the jurisdiction of ordinary courts.
The bank transfer payment of conference fee is available with following terms and conditions.
Fill out the form and download the document with the information needed to make the transfer.
The coference payment for UW employees terms and conditions.
This options is only available for employees of the University of Warsaw who would like to receive an internal billing note (not an invoice).
Ta opcja jest dostępna tylko dla pracowników Uniwersytetu Warszawskiego, którzy chcieliby otrzymać wewnętrzną notę rozliczeniową (a nie fakturę).